New Users: START HERE!

New TTIX Forum users, welcome to this dialogue space! As part of the preparations for the TTI Exchange 2018, we will use this forum to get to know each other, make connections, helping to build relationships before we meet face to face. If you are new to this forum, this is your place to start!

This is what we suggest you to do.

How the forum works

First of all, have a look at the key features and functionality of this forum.

If you are not sure about how things work, have a look also at the posts that we have under the FAQ category - and don’t be afraid to ask if there’s something which is not clear, or that you want to know.

Your login/username

While some of the posts here can be accessed by anyone online, if you want to participate in the forum, you need to log in. Click on the Log In button on the top right corner and enter your username and password.

If you do not have an account, click on Sign Up and fill in the details. Your request to join will be reviewed by our team and you will be notified if it has been accepted.

Introduce yourself

Make sure you write a short post, introducing yourself to other forum participants.

Join the weekly e-discussion

Starting from 8st October, we will run weekly e-discussions to share thoughts and experiences relevant to the different topics that will be discussed at the Exchange. The discussions will be facilitated by Valerie Traore and Nick Perkins.

We count on your participation - and hope you will benefit from it and the dialogue with other forum members!

Hi
I am Dr. Patrick KADAMA. I work at the African Centre for Global Health and Social Transformation (ACHEST) located in Uganda as the Director for Health Policy and Strategy. The Think Tank Exchange provides me an opportunity to learn from experiences about approaches for sustaining Health Policy Research Institutions (Think Tanks).